Our Star of the month of April has lost a massive 2.5kg, read what she has to say;

I joined SWE like ages ago and what I love most is that if you’re an abiding student, it works. It’s got lots of variety. My natural way of eating also aligns with SWE making it all the more easier for me to follow. Myself and another member are the ‘moderators’ enabling us to encourage other members to keep fit. However, I still tell all, 85% is in the kitchen and the other 15% is to tidy up what’s left. Keep pushing and results will become evident. Up SWE. ❤❤💪🏽💪🏽👍🏽👍🏽😘😘

Mrs Eziafa Nwokolo, Lagos